Quotes/questions.  

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Random questions/quotes from people this week:

Monday: "Why la did you go and straighten your hair? You had such nice curly hair" My dad's nurse, Sharon asked me while poking my arm to find a vein cause I had to do some blood tests. She's only the second person I know (next to my brother) who misses my old hair. Feels weird. I mean, I like my new hair, but it's nice to know that there were fans of the old hair. But I think I'll still be the same person even if I was bald. Lol.

Tuesday: "Eh, you mixed eh Alia?" asked one of my fellow interns in the office while we were sitting down after lunch. I still get confused when people asked me whether I'm mixed or not. I have gotten comments that I don't look pure Malay. But then again, how do you define a Malay face? I'm curious to know which part of my face doesn't look Malay. Hahaha.

Wednesday: "Eh, asal you dah putih? Ni takleh jadi ni! You pakai bedak kan???" asked Edir, (Liyana's boyfriend) when he picked us up from the office. I think it must have been the colour of my clothes that made me look pale, cause I had just prayed before he picked us up and I was too lazy to wear makeup on my face cause no one was gonna see it anyways, so if my face was as fair as he think it was, it must have been the light playing illusions on him.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 scribbles: to “ Quotes/questions.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster