December!!!!  

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I had my first day at work today. It wasn't a total disaster, but couldn't do much work today because of some technical difficulties (we were supposed to be doing our work on the co's laptops, but we're only getting the laptops tomorrow. LOL.).

Remember THIS post? I really want to give those people a piece of my mind, because out of the 20-something interns, I think around 40% of us are Malays. None of us seem to mind that we're not in a Malay-dominated workplace. In fact, only Sham, Liyana and I are Malays from "private" unis. The rest are public uni students.

I guess I won't be talking much about work on the blog cause it'll be so weird if any of the people from the company accidentally stumbles onto the blog. LOL.

Oh, anyways, there will always be random things you learn when you're a dad's a doctor. Like how I learnt today that there is this condition called Situs inversus, where the person's internal organs are actually transposed from their normal positions. Like how the heart, instead of being of the left side of the body, is located on the right side. The appendix is also inverted, and basically all the internal organs in the body will be the EXACT mirror of a normal person's organs.

Intriguing, huh? And the thing is, my dad has actually had a patient who has this condition!

So yeah, random fact of the day. LOL.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 scribbles: to “ December!!!!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster