Totally over-delayed post. LOL.  

Monday, December 28, 2009

Sorry I haven't been blogging but I kinda can't blog about work and work has been practically all that I have been doing, so yeah, didn't have much to blog about.

Plus work tends to suck the soul out of you everyday, so by the time I come back every night, I usually don't have the energy to write about how mundane my day was. LOL.

And I've also said that I have this terrible mood swings when it comes to blogging. When I do it, I do it all the time. When I stop, it might take me months before I do it again!

But OMG. I'm into WEEK 5 NOW! I am SOOOOOO proud of myself for not thinking about quitting everyday. Some of the things are quite enjoyable, actually. Wait. I can't believe I've just said that!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I think working has really screwed up my mind. When Ine messaged me the other day and called me BB (we're both totally straight, by the way, in case anyone started wondering. LOL. But we do have girlcrushes!), the only thing I could think of is "OMG. BB = Balance sheet & income statement section!"

And when my sisters were pointing at leaves on the trees during our trip to Taiping last weekend, the only thing I could think of when they said LEAVES was whether I was eligible for paid leave since I'm only gonna be working for two months.

See. Work has really screwed with my mind.

And you know what's really annoying? I was so excited today to get my first paycheck, and then I saw that they've misspelt my name on the cheque. As usual.

So of course la they have to reissue another cheque. The thing is, the person who's supposed to sign the cheque won't be around until the 31st, so while everyone else will get their pay by then, I'll only be getting mine next week. Joy.

I felt like crying just now. And it's not helping that it's that time of month again. Haih.

Oh well. C'est la vie. Things like this always seem to happen to me though.

Would really love to write a post about my trip to Taiping with the family over the weekend, but as usual, my internet's connection is being a sloth, so I can't upload pictures from the trip right now and well, talking about the trip isn't the same as posting up some pictures from the 1000+ pictures that we took during the weekend.

Yep. We had 2 cameras, and ended up with more than a thousand pictures over the span of 3 days. Hahahaha.

PS: I really am beginning to wonder just how many silent readers I have now cause it's funny that some people do comment when I don't update. LOL.

PPS: I just saw THIS and I was wondering how WEIRD it would be to print out your blog posts into a book. I mean, if you really want to do that, shouldn't you just buy a diary in the first place? It would be much cheaper.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster