My 2009.  

Thursday, December 31, 2009

364 days ago, I blogged my New Year's Resolution, which was to (and I quote):
  1. Smile more, cause I'm not that generous with smiles. LOL.
  2. Lose weight. Enough said.
  3. Donate blood. God, is it so hard for me to actually donate blood?
  4. Be more active.
  5. Stop worrying about everything.
  6. Be friendlier.
Hahaha.

In 2009, I have managed to:
  • Do Number 1, 2, 4 and 6. LOL. I know I've been more generous with my smiles this year. LOL. And yes, I have lost weight. I'm quite happy with my weight now. And i think I have been more active. I THINK. As for number 6, I'm proud to say that I've made new friends this year and I've opened up to some old ones. =)
  • Travelled alone to Australia. First time I've ever travelled anywhere alone. And the longest I've been away from my family. Yep. 17 days is the longest to date that I've been away from my family. LOL.
  • Gotten a new phone. AGAIN.
  • Changed how I look. =) But if some people think that just because I look better now, they can approach me and think I'm gonna forget how they used to screw me over last time, they are so, so wrong. I'm still the same person I was before, except with straight hair. It's annoying how people think they can approach me now just cause I'm supposedly prettier. Eh, if you've never approached me back then, what makes you think I'm gonna talk to you now? Yeah, you know who you are.
  • Gotten through an interview with confidence and without sounding like a total idiot. And ending up getting the job, too! =)
  • Gotten through the suckiest semester I've ever had in Monash with my average marks (and dignity) still intact. =)
  • Lose my baby boy. I love you so much, Dimitri. ='(

Actually, being able to wake up everyday is a mini-accomplishment, isn't it? LOL.

Here's to you, 2009. I'll miss you. =)

And here's to a great 2010 for everyone. Let's hope that every coming day will be better than the days before, but less than the days after. Like they say "More than yesterday, less than tomorrow". =)

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 scribbles: to “ My 2009.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster