I feel a loss, and it's breaking my heart into a million pieces.  

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Remember him, from this post?

I've always thought that he was going to live until he dies of old age.

So imagine how heartbroken I became this morning when Zara came knocking on my door and said "Kak Ya, Dimitri died".

I was in total shock, and I tried forgetting about that while I was studying today. I guess I was in denial the whole day. And I did manage to forget.

But during lunch it hit me that he wasn't going to be around again and when I told Liyana that Dimitri died, the tears started rolling down. Yeah, I cried in the Monash cafe. Luckily it was just the two of us at the time.

And when I got home just now and realised that he will never be there to greet me again whenever I get home, the tears came again.

Everyone in the house is feeling the loss. Even my dad texted me and said he couldn't believe that Dimitri died.

I still can't believe that my baby boy's gone.

I love you, baby and I am going to miss you so, so much. ='(

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster