Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm so lazy!!!!

I'm too lazy to study, I'm too lazy to blog and I'm too lazy to do just about anything.

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since I've started my classes in Monash!!!! It's like,

"WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING THESE PAST WEEKS?"


I can barely recall what I've been doing these past four weeks.

I just know that my notes are piling up, and I haven't had time to study everything I've learnt in the past four weeks.

Luckily I've been doing my tutes.

Does anyone else feel like time has flown by so fast????

And I just realised that I'm gonna be 21 in less than 2 weeks.

OH MY GOD.

To put things into perspective, I started this blog when I was EIGHTEEN!

EIGHTEEN, for God's sake.

It's madness okay!

I'M OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Oh, talking about my 21st being near, right, I already got an early birthday present from my uncle! =D

You know how I'm absolutely infatuated with songs? So when my dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I said I wanted an iPod Touch.

Then the iPhone came out in Malaysia. So I went to ask my uncle, which one was better, the iPhone or the iPod? So my uncle said, "The iPod kot" and then he said he'll buy that for my birthday. I was over the moon la, obviously!

But in the end, he bought me this awesome phone (not the iPhone), the Nokia 5800.


It's pretty, isn't it? And it's touchsreen, too! And it has 8GB of memory! Enough to satisfy my cravings for songs! Especially considering the fact that I can't live a day without listening to songs!

So yes, I do feel like I'm being spoilt. And no, you can't have my uncle. LOL.

Oh, on my wishlist right now:

Or this:


Or this:


Orrr thisss:

Yep, all Arsenal stuff. LOL.

But the thing is right, when anyone asks me what I want for my birthday, I feel so guilty if I ask for anything for them, so usually I'll just say "No need la to buy anything".

Plus, it'll only be a gift if that person actually wants to give it to me, not because I asked for the things from them.

So yeah, I can keep on hoping that someone'll buy one of these for me.

If it happens, it happens, right?

Or else I'll just save money and buy for myself la then. LOL.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 scribbles: to “

  • Blair Arden
    3:55 PM  

    Amboi amboi amboi.

    Gue mau cari dimana baju2 itu dong??

  • alia
    10:02 AM  

    Senang je nak carik.

    http://onlinestore.arsenal.com/browse/ladies?ex=co_wizr-locayta&template=wz_locayta&pageno=1&perpage=10&threshold=1&collate=ivtype%3Aprice%3Apcatid%3Acolour%3Adepartment%3Agender%3Abagstyle%3Abrand%3Aauthor%3Aformat%3Aedition%3Aoccasion%3Acardformat%3Aevent%3Asize%3Ametal%3Alanguage%3Anecktype%3Asleevelength%3Aduration%3Aacctype%3Acardformat%3Afootballsize%3Aglovestyle%3Aglovessize%3Aheadwsize%3Aheadwstyle%3Aimagesize%3Aimagetype%3Ajackettype%3Ajewelltype%3Aclothesstyle%3Amediaformat%3Asubscriptype%3Astationarytype%3Atoystype&fieldinvt=type&termtextinvt=invt&typeinvt=exact&fieldpcatid=pcatid&typepcatid=exact

    There. LOL!

    But it's too expensive laaaa. Bloody pound sterling. Haih.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster