=(  

Thursday, August 27, 2009

This semester has got to be the most difficult study-wise for as long as I've been at Monash.

I have never felt so demotivated in my whole time here. I have two free days every week and I'm only taking 3 units instead of the usual 4, yet I feel like I have not been able to catch up with most of what I've learnt. I just can't grasp some things.

It's actually come to a point where I've started thinking, "what if I just try to maintain a 60% average this semester?" and I actually calculated my marks and since my average would still be a Distinction, I really wouldn't mind getting all credits this semester.

I feel like I just want to cry. And I have to send in assignments practically every week.

I can understand now why my first-year lecturer kept on warning us about how difficult third year was gonna be.

Since I got through past semesters quite well, I just never thought that this semester was going to be THAT difficult.

When Liyana and I were ranting about this last night, I almost burst out crying cause I don't understand why I just can't seem to get anything inside my head now.

My only saving grace right now is that I'm still on track with one of the units.

I hate this helpless feeling so much. And I hate myself for being so ambitious sometimes.

Screw my pride. I just wanna survive this semester.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 scribbles: to “ =(

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster