My first entry....hahaha  

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

current mood: stressed
current song listening to: animal instinct - cranberries (old song, but i like it!)

finally, i have decided to start a blog again.....i know some people who have been nagging me to update my blogs for ages, but i kinda want to start the blog from scratch so welcome to my blog!!! hehehe....

ohhhhh, for those of you who are interested, these are the reasons why i couldn't be bothered to update my blog:
~ i was lazy
~i was busy with my exams
~i didnt know what to talk about
~i was lazy
~i just couldnt be bothered
~i got lazy
~procrastination took over me
~and finally....did i mention i got LAZY?

i know i have to get my act together now...exams are coming really soon....and i mean like less than 2 months!!! i haven't even recovered from my january a-levels exams, and now i have to get ready for my June exams!!!! And it's the finals for A-levels!!!! God, talk about crappy timings! I'm quite happy with my January results, though, especially maths...here's the lowdown on what i got for the January exams...

Econs 1 -A (didn't expect to get an A because i didn't even finish the paper!!!!)
Econs 2 - B (ok la...)
Econs 3 - A freaking D!!!! (i have to retake this in june...*sigh*)
Econs 4 - C (have to retake this also)
Math C1 - A
Math C2 - A
Math C3 - A
Math S1 - A

As u can see, i got every grade available (except for E) for my Econs papers...not too bad considering that i didn't have time to complete all of the papers!!!! i'm so happy with my maths results....it means that i have more time to concentrate on Econs 3, 4, 5 & 6...and Computing Unit 1-6.....sigh....wish me luck in my studying....but it's soooo hard to study at home!!!!!!!!!! distractions are plenty!!!!

on another note, i was in Econs class today when I overheard some of the girls talking about entering Law in the July intake...and i was like....hmmmm....exams only finishing in June and they want to go straight into Law in July....whoa, talk about looking ahead!!! and here I am, not knowing what degree to do after A-Levels, let alone what Uni to enter!!! it's kinda scary cos i'm finishing a-levels in about 2 months time and i have to make up my mind fast!!!! it's very, very, very stressing!!! i'm hoping to stay in a local private U, though, cos my parents cant afford to send me overseas....they still have my 5 younger siblings to think of!!!

About 2 weeks back, i went to watch the Formula 1 race in Sepang with my sister. We got free tickets from her friend, n we got to sit at the grandstand....however, weird person that i am, i prefer to sit at the hilllstand, cos people r more subdued at the grandstand where else at the hillstand, u can see all sorts of crazy people....and the fact that a lot of hot foreign guys going shirtless is a plus, too!!! So anyways, when we got back, we realised that we kinda got tanned, but i was like, nobody will notice...how wrong i was! People begin asking me all sorts of questions like, eh, u've gone darker ah? and where did u get that tan? n i'm like, is it very noticeable? n after looking at myself in the mirror, i was like, hmmm, i do look darker....but i kinda like it, hahaha!!! but it's just so weird how a lot of people notice that i've gone darker....i guess i was pretty fair...guess u never what u have until u lose it....i guess it's sort of a 'souvenir' from the race...haha

anyways, all this thinking about exams and unis are stressing me out...i think i better go and (try to) study now...God, i hope i can score......i'm freaking out....but i kinda like doing Unit 5 econs...UK labour market's kinda interesting....however, Computing is taking it's toll on me!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHH!!! I better go find some sugar n get high n go crazy....

hope i'll remember to post some more entries soon....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 scribbles: to “ My first entry....hahaha

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster