My raya  

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm so happy cause I had loads of yummy food these past few days. GEMUK LA SAYA MACAM NI. Haih. And I'm also happy cause I got loads of duit raya this year!!!!! =D

The family portrait from the first day:



And a video of my dad tricking us into thinking he was taking a picture. You can hear him laughing loudly at the end:




Us in black & white on the second day. Thank God we didn't end up looking like mourners. Lol.


My dad took this candid video while we were getting ready for the pictures:



Seems like my dad has discovered the VIDEO button on the camera and is using it to its full potential. -___- Hahahahahaha.

My class starts tomorrow. How sad. Even my dad, the heart doctor, has the whole week off. HOW BLOODY UNFAIR.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 scribbles: to “ My raya

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster