Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last weekend has NOT been kind to me.

I'm not exaggerating.

On Saturday, while I was out with Nat (we've JUST got to One Utama), my mum called and said that the Vitara's radiator bocor. The problem is, she was supposed to pick up Alwani from school (pity Standard 6 kids, even on Saturdays they still have school) and Iskandar from Putrajaya.
So I had no choice but to send Nat home, and then drove to my mum, sort out the car problems and pick up Alwani. Cancelled off my plans for the whole day.

I was a bit pissed off la cause I haven't seen Nat in ages. I'm going to see her on Friday and let's hope nothing goes wrong this time.

My laptop also decided to go crazy that very day.

I turned it on, but it wouldn't boot up.

I was pressing on the Ctrl+Alt+Delete buttons so many times I think i would have screwed the laptop up even worse.

Took it to my uncle that night, who said I needed to use the Recovery CD to reboot the computer.

Found out he was going to F1 the next day and that he apparently got some nice seats.

I was like, "I want to go!"

And he's like, "why you didn't tell me earlier?"

The thing is, he was supposed to be in Langkawi this weekend, so how was I supposed to know that he was going for F1?

Needless to say, I was NOT in a good mood on Saturday night. I think being in a foul mood would be a better term. I was so pissed off you wouldn't believe it.

I ended up watching the F1 race at home this year.

How boring. It's just not the same as watching it in Sepang. Everyone's like, "why bother going to Sepang? you don't even know who's leading and stuff. And it's just cars going round and round"

I know that. But I like it. I can't explain why. You have your passions, I have mine. So be it. Stop asking me these questions. It pisses me off.

I'm going next year. By hook or by crook, I WILL GO FOR F1 IN 2009!

Oh, after the race, I tried using the Recovery CDs (there was a bunch of them) to reboot the computer.

Didn't work because there was something wrong with one of the bloody CDs.

So I had to take it to Low Yat for repairs yesterday.

Went to pick it up today, but there was another bad news for me.

The computer is running and stuff, BUT,

They couldn't re-install Microsoft Office.

I panicked. I seriously panicked.

Apparently there's a missing CD that I need to reinstall the Microsoft Office, but I dunno where my dad put the CD.

Right now I have to wait until my dad can find the CD, take it back to the repair place in Low Yat and hope to God that they can reinstall Office.

I have TWO assignments due in 2 weeks. How am I supposed to do any of it if I don't have Microsoft Word and Excel?

I'm really worried.

I want to cry.

Oh, it also didn't help that Arsenal lost over the weekend.

I'm so depressed right now.

Oh, but this ad I saw in the paper kinda lifted me up:



I can't believe it's coming!

Beauty and the Beast is my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE Disney movie ever!

I love, love, love, love the movie!

I want to go for the show! The songs are going through my head right now.

I don't care if it's childish, but I want to watch it.

Such drama in my life. I hate it.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 scribbles: to “

  • kellneriner
    9:42 PM  

    aww i'm so sorry hun. but there are always solutions to every pro rite? :)

  • Z
    4:03 PM  

    "I know that. But I like it. I can't explain why. You have your passions, I have mine. So be it. Stop asking me these questions. It pisses me off."

    sorry, im guilty of thinking what the skeptic was thinking. but after experiencing the rugby match, i hafta agree. the atmosphere is just... different.

    hope your days are getting better >_o

    aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh beauty and the beast??? dammit nak tgk =(

  • alia
    10:00 PM  

    Ine, I sure hope so. I mcm dah panicked gila. =(

    Zaty, the atmosphere is soooo different, kan? it's just so much more semangat when you're actually there.

    Well, i've definitely seen better days, but at least the internet works!

    Oh, and I can't wait for Beauty and the Beast! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the movie. And the songs, too!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster