Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I hate carpooling.

No, scratch that. I DESPISE carpooling.


To make the long-ass story short, Anis has enrolled in Sunway, after getting her SPM results (which are better than mine. She had one more A than I did for my SPM! =D )


So to put it into equation:


Anis in Sunway + Alia in Monash = CARPOOL


And the thing is right she starts at 8.30 every morning. And finishes at 4 everyday.


Except for Fridays, cause she doesn't have classes that day. Luckily.

So, since she is basically license-less, no prize for guessing who's doing all the driving.


I have to wake up at bloody 6 o clock everyday so that we can get to Sunway in time.

Dammit.

Just when I've laid down my timetable nicely.

Dah la on Thursdays I start at 3. What the hell am I gonna do from 8.30 till 3.00?

Oh, but my mum has offered to send Anis on Thursdays so that at least I get some respite la that day.

Thank God.

But i don't think I can ask my mum to send her every Thursday. A bit kesian la.

Oh, by the way, the strangest thing happened today.

Two of my friends asked me, "do you have a boyfriend?"

And the thing is right, it happened at separate times.

I never get people asking me those questions, suddenly two people asked me that question in a day.


How weird.


Ah well. Stranger things has happened before.

Oh, I found this Pepsi ad and it has Cesc in it! And Henry, too! It's damn funny. Oh yeah, there's this other guy called David Beckham in it, too.

I especially love the part when Cesc puckers up to Henry! My hubby is such a cutey. Hahahaha.

Oh My God, Alia, you're so lame.



Oh, and I don't think I'll be going to F1 this year because no one wants to go with me.

How sad.

Cannot cuci mata la like that this year. Damn.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 scribbles: to “

  • Z
    1:21 PM  

    oh maaaaan. how come dia tak masuk your uni? huhu sian you. =(

  • kellneriner
    6:49 PM  

    aww kite went tgk F1 2gteher like 2 or 3 times already huh?
    neway. reading ur blog always makes me feel better. like u're here wit me, telling me all this. :(
    miss ya hun.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster