Hari Raya, one utama and the necklace....  

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Streamyx is down. Again. Typical. Using dial-up right now.

Raya in PD was quite fun....turned out I didn't have to drive anywhere at all! Hahahahahaha! And I'm starting to think that my memory is damn photographic because even though I haven't gone to PD in ages (last January was the last time I went there before Raya), I became like a navigator while we were on the road. Tish was like, "Hey, you should buy a house here since you know the place so much". Not a bad idea, actually...IF I HAD THE MONEY TO BUY A HOUSE! I can't wait until the day I can afford to buy a house.

You know how Raya is the time when people seek forgiveness from others? The adults in my family never fail to shed some tears everytime Raya comes. And to think that my dad's siblings are all grown men! To see them cry in the pictures that we took kinda brings tears to my eyes. And it makes me think about just how important family is to us all. I know that I cried when I was asking for forgiveness from everyone....come to think of it, the younger kids were the only people not to shed tears that day. Hmph....they don't appreciate what they have!!!! *overdramatisation*

So anyways, Ayah Su invited Anis and I to come on over to his place anytime we want because most of the time he's not there anyways. I told my dad about ayah Su's invitation, and my dad was like, "OK, you and Anis can go just the two of you to PD during the school holidays" and I was like, "YESSSS!!!!!" My dad is a bit overprotective, you see, so when he trusts me enough to go to drive to Port Dickson, of course I'm going to seize the opportunity! So anis and I are saving our duit raya for the journey to PD....if there's nothing on, we're probably going at the end of next month.

Went to One Utama with Nat and Zaty today. We went to watch The Prestige...it's a really nice movie! It's damn good. It shows how obsession will drive people to do crazy things. Hugh Jackman was hot in there! So anyways, while we were eating at Chili's after the movie, Zaty taught Nat and I a way to sort of predict how many children you're going to get and what gender the kids are going to be. It's kinda hard to explain because we use a necklace for the predictions. So apparently, if these predictions are to be believed, I will be getting two girls, Zaty's going to have three kids and Nat's going to have a little girl. The spooky thing is that no matter how many times we try, the results are the same. And weird thing is, when I tried it on my mum, the results were true. It's damn freaky. I tried it on my other siblings and my mum said, "At least I know that none of my children are barren!" Of course we can't believe all these things la, but it is kinda funny.

Going to sleep now. Lazy to post up pictures. Damn tired.....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster