:'(  

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I LOST MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(:'(:'(:'(

I lost the phone when i was being pushed into the LRT, after the MyTeam vs Malaysia match (which was not bad, actually. I enjoyed the match tremendously). Someone almost lost their shoe there. People were rushing like mad to get into the train. I slipped my phone into my backpocket, and I guess someone just took it. Never have i been more careless in my 18 years up until the day I lost my phone...i am so bummed right now. I don't care about the phone, but it's the simcard that i want. my contacts are all in there and my friends can't call me, my family can't call me and if I'm driving, if anything happens to the car, i can't call anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know i'm overdramatising the situation (as my mum has oh-so-kindly pointed out!) but i feel so lost right now...i never leave home without my phone. EVER. and now my phone's gone....:(:(. i am so immobile right now...it doesn't feel right not having a phone!!!!!!!!! :( see, dramatisation much?And i dont have much mney to spend on a phone........

On the bright side, Anis said that her friend's friend works at the Custom Office, and I might be able to get a BRAND-NEW phone for, get this, Rm150!!!!!!! yep, RM150!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing, right? i hope I can get a new phone for that price...it will totally save my life!

I am heartbroken right now...and I need a phone......i am putting my hopes up on Anis right nw...i NEED to have a phone by next week! My exams are starting next week! I need a phone to contact my parents after the papers since they're not allowing me to drive considering most of my papers finish at 7.30 pm!!!!!!! I am so pathetic!

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH...^@%#@^%^@^@%^#^$$^@%^%@$^#$#^$!!!!!!!!!!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 scribbles: to “ :'(

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster