Wednesday, August 06, 2008


Presenting.....the five-day-old-kittens!!!!!!!

Comelness, no? =D

I'll try to find a clearer picture of them that my dad took the other day. Hahaha.

Oh, I flew a kite over the weekend at Bagan Lalang. It was soooo much fun. One of the best things I've done in a long time. Hahahaha. On the downside, I got a major sunburn from being in the sun too long. Can't have everything now can I?

Oh, and I was looking around for a summer job/internship that I'd like to do (actually, it's almost like I'm forced to work during summer, or else my hopes of getting a good job will kinda decrease) during the summer hols, and I stumbled on this site, www.djunglepeople.com.

I got very intrigued cause the activities that they do look like so much fun, so maybe I'm goign to try to apply for a job there for summer. Fine, it might not be one of those big-shot companies, but I think it might be a fun experience if I can get a job there. So exciting!!!

Oh, I have two assignments due next week. Bummer.

Have to go do the asignments now.

I hate Company Reporting. Blargh.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 scribbles: to “

  • Z
    5:23 AM  

    kittiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!

    mewanttobitethem :(((

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster